These are the General Terms and Conditions of Sales of OTZBV. Our contact details are listed at the bottom of these Conditions. In the event that these Conditions conflict with special conditions or agreements of OTAZU, such other conditions or agreements shall prevail.
These Conditions are applicable to any and all offers or agreements between OTAZU and a customer (‘Customer’) unless parties have agreed otherwise explicitly and in writing. The Conditions shall apply in any case to all of the online transactions between OTAZU and a Customer. To that effect, the Conditions can be reviewed and saved on hard disk prior to the conclusion of any online transaction. In addition, Conditions will be made available to Customer via email upon request and free of charge.
- All offers are without obligation, unless explicitly stated or otherwise agreed in the offer.
- All prices are including VAT or other government levies and exclude specific costs to be made in the execution of an agreement, such as delivery, administration and handling cost. Combined price offers shall not create an obligation to sell products against a pro-rata price for partial delivery of products.
- Offers that clearly contain a mistake or misspelling which is or can reasonably have been known by the Customer, will not bind OTAZU.
- An agreement will become final upon Customer’s acceptance of an OTAZU offer and OTAZU’s written email confirmation of such acceptance by Customer.
- Only in the event that Customer is a consumer and does not act in the capacity of a professional or as a company, Customer shall have the right, within fourteen (14) days after Customer has received the purchased product from Otazu, to rescind, without cause, the agreement. Returned products must be unchanged, undamaged, unused and in their original packaging.
- Cost of return will be borne by Customer.
- All discount codes can only be used one time per customer, this will be checked in our systems. Per order only one code can be used.
- OTAZU warrants that its products conform to the specifications as set out in manuals and instructions accompanying each product. Complaints about the products or defects should be submitted in writing within 8 days of discovery of such defects or ultimately within 14 days of purchase.
- The complaint should be as clear as a possible (including article number) as to the nature of the defects, to allow for an adequate response by OTAZU. In the event that a complaint is valid, Otazu shall, at its own discretion, either provide a new product or refund the purchase price within 14 days to Customer.
- All products delivered shall remain the property of OTAZU until Customer has fulfilled all of its (payment) obligations to OTAZU.
- In the event that Customer fails to meet its (payment) obligations in due time, OTAZU shall be entitled to charge all reasonable cost, including attorney fees, associated with collection of outstanding amounts.
- All orders not received within 30 days of order date, except when agreed upon by both parties, will automatically become free for cancellation by the customer. OTAZU’s total liability, whether in contract or tort, shall only be for direct damages and limited to an amount equal to twice the purchase price paid by the customer for any given agreement, with a maximum of €1.000 (one thousand Euro).
- Parties shall first try to resolve their disputes amicably. Failing that, any and all disputes between Customer and OTAZU, in connection with or related to an agreement or these Conditions, shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam. The law of the Netherlands shall govern the relationship between Customer and OTAZU.
- The original Conditions are in the Dutch language. In case of discrepancies between the English and the Dutch version of these Conditions, the Dutch version shall prevail.
+31 (0)20 240 10 53
Chamber of commerce nr: 54233062 (Amsterdam)
VAT: NL 8512 22 146 B. 01